Who May Need Nasal Shaping?
There are many reasons why people need or want to get their nose reshaped. Whether it is a confidence issue or a birth defect, 3 Dental Facial Aesthetics has seen it all. Some common reasons people want to reshape their nose include:
- They suffered from a nose injury e.g broken nose
- They were once bullied because of their nose
- They seek to feel more confident
- They have sinus problems or breathing problems
- They want to no longer snore
Why Get Your Nose Reshaped?
Although nasal shaping may sound like a daunting experience, you will reap the benefits in the long-run:
- Confidence — It’s not all about how you look, but how you feel. Nasal shaping, or nose reshaping, can give you a huge confidence boost if you previously lacked self-esteem.
- Improved nasal airflow — Many people suffer from breathing issues with their nose. The structure of the nose, such as the septum, may sometimes block airflow, leaving an uncomfortable and annoying feeling. However with the introduction of nasal shaping, airflow can be greatly improved.
- Snoring — Are you or your partner kept awake at night because of loud snoring? This procedure can reduce or stop snoring so you can get the perfect night’s sleep once again.
The Next Steps
Give our experienced team a call and they will set up an appointment for you. Rest assured, you are in good company with 3 Dental Facial Aesthetics.